Saturday, March 16, 2013

Emoticon Pillow

I walked to Joann fabric store then other day with this 50% off coupon and I fell in love with this fabric called "Soft N Comfy Fabric". True to its name, the fabric is super soft, and super comfy. Its so nice and comfy that I want to have my whole bed made of the stuff so I can fall on it and never get up. Of course, I can't afford to do so since they're $14.99/yard, and it's just too costly for me to cover my entire bed with it. I probably look pretty creepy in the store touching, feeling, poking the fabric for at least 15 min, until I made up my mind to get 1/2 a yard to make a pillow. Even though I can't have a bed, I can have a pillow.

Materials:
Soft N Comfy Fabric
my new embroidery machine (hehehe... its so awesome)

No comments:

Post a Comment