Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nail polish rings!

I believe that nail polish ring is the best beginner level EVER. They are super easy to make, they're really pretty, and you can make them to perfectly match your nails or outfit! There's so many tutorials on youtube, and the materials are pretty easy to find at the local craft store. The downside is that they're a bit expensive in  the stores I've been so I ordered mine on ebay, they're much cheaper in bulk.



 Materials:
Flat Pad Adjustable Ring Setting
18mm glass cabochon
nail polish
E6000 adhesive

How I make my rings:
1. I used scotch tape to secure the glass cabochon upside down, and paint the back with nail polish
2. Let polish dry, and apply second coat if needed.
3. Glue the cabochon to the ring setting
4. let glue dry completely
5. Done!

So yup, super easy and super pretty, and everyone should have a stash of extras sitting in their storage waiting to match that new outfit. :P

....I sound like a commercial xD

No comments:

Post a Comment